Thank you for choosing East Bay Pediatrics as your child's medical home, where we always aim to provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. Please see our "For Parents" tab to prepare you for each of your child's well checks - this will help ensure your child's visit to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate providers try to ensure every visit to our office is a pleasant, relaxed experience. Please click on "Well Visits" under the "For Parents" tab so that you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you!